Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pancake day! Time for vegan pancakes

I love pancake day, it comes at a perfect time if you have chosen healthy eating as a New Year's resolution, assuming you have stuck to it this long.  It makes a nice excuse to have a "little" treat.

Well I did choose to lose weight this year and I am still going to the gym and generally eating well nearly 2 months later, 1 stone off so far.  So today I had a "little" treat, I use quote marks on little because, well, check out the pictures below and you will see.  I had a banana, fruit is healthy, and Lyle's Butterscotch Syrup (vegan) with them.




Suitable for vegans, I love those 3 words
The recipe is generally the one below from the awesome Vegan Zombie, jump to 3:46 for the pancakes.  I love their videos, check them out.





I wonder if this website Pocket-lint found would put up a vegan recipe option?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...